Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all music, that I had

I have few iTunes ids, cause am Russian, but living in China, so when i switch among ids, and changed back to the Id with iTunes, all music was deleted, how to return them?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on May 7, 2019 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2019 4:57 AM

Your purchases should remain tied to your account in each store. Download them all and store them locally. Back up. See View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support. Association may potentially limit the ability to download past purchases from each account. Content downloaded from Apple Music doesn't survive switching between Apple IDs and stores.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2019 4:57 AM in response to MaminoSolnishk0

Your purchases should remain tied to your account in each store. Download them all and store them locally. Back up. See View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support. Association may potentially limit the ability to download past purchases from each account. Content downloaded from Apple Music doesn't survive switching between Apple IDs and stores.

tt2

I lost all music, that I had

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.