Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery usage not showing up

Help. My battery usage is not showing up. What is the meaning of this?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10

Posted on May 8, 2019 10:01 PM

7 replies

May 9, 2019 10:56 AM in response to Jrl261

Hello Jrl261,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand Battery Usage information is not displaying. You've reached the right place for help.

This can happen when the iPhone doesn't have enough information to report on the usage. You can learn more here: About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're still unable to see usage after a 24-hour period, try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks and have a great day.

May 15, 2019 9:23 AM in response to Jrl261

Continuous Restoration & Battery

If you’ve restored your iPhone, and still nothing has shown, it’s seemingly a software issue — one that will continuously be there after every restoration performed from here on out.

So, with a one-year warranty or not, setting up a Genius Bar Appointment seems the most ideal way to go. It will be looked at, and will be determined if it is a faulty device.

Set it up here: Genius Bar Reservation. Then, scroll down to: Get hands-on hardware support.

May 15, 2019 5:21 PM in response to Jrl261

No. 101%, is not legit — This is spyware .

Go Here: Malwarebytes for iOS and click Download on the App Store. Update this software ASAP. Malwarebytes is designed by one of the longtime persons who’s taken part in the Discussion Boards Forums. So run it, then Call Apple over the phone (800)MY-APPLE.

Call Apple if it isn’t removable, and see if they give you a hand over the phone. It’s an automated answering service, and it will ask you for information on your phone. Ask to speak to an Apple rep about iPhone security issues.

(800)MY-Apple.

Battery usage not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.