Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch and My Fitness Pal app

I am having trouble with installing the myfitness pal app onto my Apple Watch 3 series.

MFP is not showing as an app on my Apple Watch and it is not showing in the list of apps in the watch app.

When I go to App Store in the Apple Watch app and search for MFP, it says ‘open’ instead of install. This then takes me to the MFP app on my iPhone.

i have deleted the MFP from my iPhone and then tried to reinstall vi the Apple Watch app but this simply just downloads it back into my phone. I have no idea on how to get this app onto my Apple Watch.

I would be grateful for any advice you could give on how I get this app onto my Apple Watch? Thank you very much 

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on May 9, 2019 2:11 PM

3 replies

May 10, 2019 7:39 AM in response to Hmo89

Hey, Hmo89.

I see that you're having problems installing MyFitnessPal application on your Apple Watch. I'm happy to help.

Organize and get more apps on Apple Watch -- This article provides the information and steps that you need to install applications on your Apple Watch.

Get help with your Apple Watch -- If you're still unable to add the application to your Apple Watch, the steps in this article can help. Test the issue after applying each step.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

Apple Watch and My Fitness Pal app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.