Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked apple ID

Hello!

This morning I saw that my Ipad was turned off, I thought because of the low battery. I turned on and I was requested to write my apple ID and password to unlock my account. I think that for the first time I wrote the password incorrectly. Than after some attempts it said that the Id is disabled for security reasons and I needed to reset it. I continued with the applied.apple.com and nothing, because I have no idea how can I see recovery information which is sent to the email which ends with ...icloud.com and in security question I write my birthdate and says that it doesn't match. What can I do? Do you think that my account was hacked? any advices please.

Posted on May 10, 2019 7:20 AM

1 reply

May 10, 2019 8:42 AM in response to mariami176

There is a contact link. Have a copy of the original purchase receipt with the serial number available.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Locked apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.