Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had canceled Apple Music subscription and continues to bill me for service.

I had canceled Apple Music subscription on April 12, 2019 and your company continues to try to bill me for service . I had canceled before my free trial was even up .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 10, 2019 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2019 7:59 PM

Check the status of the Apple Music subscription on the subscription page of your Apple ID account.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Properly canceled and expired subscriptions are listed separately from the active subscriptions. The expiration date will be listed for canceled subscriptions, and the next billing date will be listed for ongoing subscriptions.

There may be other charges to your Apple ID, resulting in a similar bank statement. The purchase history will specify all items that are charged to your Apple ID.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2019 7:59 PM in response to JanaR2018

Check the status of the Apple Music subscription on the subscription page of your Apple ID account.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Properly canceled and expired subscriptions are listed separately from the active subscriptions. The expiration date will be listed for canceled subscriptions, and the next billing date will be listed for ongoing subscriptions.

There may be other charges to your Apple ID, resulting in a similar bank statement. The purchase history will specify all items that are charged to your Apple ID.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

I had canceled Apple Music subscription and continues to bill me for service.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.