Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen problems

My iPhone 6s screen is showing vertical blue lines that appear within a second of my turning on the phone. What should i do?

Posted on May 11, 2019 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2019 7:44 AM

If those lines remain on the screen, it's probably a hardware failure, but we can't diagnose that problem remotely, sorry.

If it's a matter of screen replacement, just to give you an idea, these are the prices valid in US Apple stores (taxes excluded, work included):

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Have your iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2019 7:44 AM in response to AdityaGandhi98

If those lines remain on the screen, it's probably a hardware failure, but we can't diagnose that problem remotely, sorry.

If it's a matter of screen replacement, just to give you an idea, these are the prices valid in US Apple stores (taxes excluded, work included):

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Have your iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Screen problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.