Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Approve this iPhone /ipad

I need help with approving my iPhone and iPad and no one seems to know how what to do, my phone tells me to go to another device signed in to iCloud to approve the iPhone and its just spinning out waiting for approval and then my iPad Pro is doing the same thing.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on May 11, 2019 5:51 AM

4 replies

May 12, 2019 5:42 AM in response to Bobbinforapples

Hi Bobbinforapples!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If I understand your post, you are being prompted on both your iPhone and your iPad to approve the devices from another device. I'm happy to provide you with some information!

From what you've described, it sounds like your iPhone and iPad both are requesting approval to use iCloud Keychain. The information outlined in the Apple Support article If you enter your iCloud Security Code incorrectly too many times - Apple Support will give you some additional information on what that entails and what to do. The "If you can't access a device that uses your iCloud Keychain" section will walk you through what to do if you can't approve the devices.

Have a great weekend.

Approve this iPhone /ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.