Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

updating icloud settings for too long

I got new iPad and it is updating iCloud settings way too long

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on May 11, 2019 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2019 6:45 AM

Greetings, Mimina12!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your iCloud settings updating for too long. First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Settings app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on. Also, i recommend testing to see if the issue is occurring on another Wi-Fi network.

Let me know the results and take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2019 6:45 AM in response to Mimina12

Greetings, Mimina12!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your iCloud settings updating for too long. First, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Settings app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on. Also, i recommend testing to see if the issue is occurring on another Wi-Fi network.

Let me know the results and take care!

updating icloud settings for too long

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.