Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air unresponsive

I am unable to use IPad Air , it is unreponsive to touch?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on May 11, 2019 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2019 9:49 AM

I understand that this can be frustrating, but you don't need to yell!

If you have already performed multiple restarts on your iPad and the screen remains unresponsive, there are only a few other things you can try:

1. If equipped with a SIM, remove it, and then, re-install it.
  2. Restore your iPad. To restore it, connect it to your computer. When the iPad appears in the iTunes source list, click the Restore button on the Summary tab. (Note: The following will erase all of your data and media and resets all of the iOS device's settings. You will need to restore it from a previous backup from either iTunes or iCloud.)
  3. Make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Ref: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2019 9:49 AM in response to alexia129

I understand that this can be frustrating, but you don't need to yell!

If you have already performed multiple restarts on your iPad and the screen remains unresponsive, there are only a few other things you can try:

1. If equipped with a SIM, remove it, and then, re-install it.
  2. Restore your iPad. To restore it, connect it to your computer. When the iPad appears in the iTunes source list, click the Restore button on the Summary tab. (Note: The following will erase all of your data and media and resets all of the iOS device's settings. You will need to restore it from a previous backup from either iTunes or iCloud.)
  3. Make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Ref: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Ipad Air unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.