Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove old credit cards from Apple Pay?

I have an old expired card still showing in my Apple Wallet, it's not activated but I would like to remove it from the list. It always pops up when I want to add a card.

The card is long since destroyed so I cannot activate it now.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 11, 2019 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2019 1:09 PM

This is very frustrating as I see a lot of discussions on this forum where people are having the same issue and none of the posts I've found have solutions. There really needs to be an easy fix for this. Removing it should remove it everywhere. I've checked my iCloud, my AppleID and my iTunes. It's not anywhere else. Someone please post instructions on how to fix this issue and quickly before this thread gets closed. It's so dumb that threads get closed. After many years I can see, but this is hardly a new issue and it's still happening to people.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2019 1:09 PM in response to GregMarkH

This is very frustrating as I see a lot of discussions on this forum where people are having the same issue and none of the posts I've found have solutions. There really needs to be an easy fix for this. Removing it should remove it everywhere. I've checked my iCloud, my AppleID and my iTunes. It's not anywhere else. Someone please post instructions on how to fix this issue and quickly before this thread gets closed. It's so dumb that threads get closed. After many years I can see, but this is hardly a new issue and it's still happening to people.

How do I remove old credit cards from Apple Pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.