Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to print notes from ipad pro

Hello, I am new to ipad and I can only print pages documents that are in icloud drive

1 how do I get them all into icloud drive

and

2 how do I get notes from the notes app into icloud drive

because I can only get them to print if they are in icloud drive

thank you

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on May 12, 2019 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2019 7:46 AM

Thank you for getting back but no I do not have an airprint ready printer, just a laser printer connected to my laptop via a cable connected between the two.

You can actually take advantage of your laptop for this situation as there are a number of third-party solutions that are available to you for this:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2019 7:46 AM in response to lbkclb

Thank you for getting back but no I do not have an airprint ready printer, just a laser printer connected to my laptop via a cable connected between the two.

You can actually take advantage of your laptop for this situation as there are a number of third-party solutions that are available to you for this:

May 12, 2019 9:40 AM in response to lbkclb

Typically your iPad will rely on AirPrint to print documents to AirPrint ready printers. Is this what you are trying to do?

Notes that you create on your iPad are synced to your iCloud account if you have enabled this. The same should be true for the Pages app.

See if the following articles can help:

May 12, 2019 3:11 PM in response to Tesserax

Thank you for getting back but no I do not have an airprint ready printer, just a laser printer connected to my laptop via a cable connected between the two. On my laptop the pages documents are there to print in icloud drive but when I open the notes app in icloud drive there are no notes to print. When I connect the ipad pro to my laptop and open it in itunes it backs up and syncs automatically because it shows it doing that at the top of the itunes screen so I thought then that the notes should open as well. I will look at these links you have sent as well.

Many thanks

how to print notes from ipad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.