Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ResMed CPAP/MyAir or Oscar connection to Apple Health Kit

Is there an interface to get CPAP Data into Apple Health?

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on May 12, 2019 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2019 12:56 PM

There is no CPAP app for IOS that reads the data from a ResMed machine. Apple has no MacOS app to integrate data on the Mac to the Health toolkit. I was hoping that someone has "hacked" something. Aligning CPAP events, sleep and body position in the night would be awesome.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2019 12:56 PM in response to rowuk

There is no CPAP app for IOS that reads the data from a ResMed machine. Apple has no MacOS app to integrate data on the Mac to the Health toolkit. I was hoping that someone has "hacked" something. Aligning CPAP events, sleep and body position in the night would be awesome.

May 28, 2019 1:23 PM in response to Philly_Phan

The MyAir app is not available in Europe and european purchased machines are not supported by the US site. The MyAir app (like the website) also has really watered down data that is useless for anyone concerned about documenting their health. MacOS apps like Oscar or SleepyHead have the data - but there is no easy way to get it to the iPhone. I get the data from the ResMed by using an SDHC card with WLAN function. I copy the data from the card to the mac and then the OSCAR program parses the raw data and displays the results in great depth. I would be mostly interested in the apnea durations and times as well as mask leakage over a specific rate. This could be compared to the apple watch sleep activity.

ResMed CPAP/MyAir or Oscar connection to Apple Health Kit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.