Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to access ICloud so I can manage it’s contents.

I want to know what I have stored in ICloud

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 12, 2019 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2019 5:38 PM

You will only be able to see specific things in iCloud, such as photos, calendar, etc. Go to www.icloud.com on a computer browser, and log in with the iCloud ID you are using on your devices. Make sure you have a device close by as you should be prompted to enter a code on the computer, and that will be sent to your iPhone. From there, you will see the icons of the content you can view.

One thing you cannot see are the contents of any iCloud backups.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2019 5:38 PM in response to zolalou30

You will only be able to see specific things in iCloud, such as photos, calendar, etc. Go to www.icloud.com on a computer browser, and log in with the iCloud ID you are using on your devices. Make sure you have a device close by as you should be prompted to enter a code on the computer, and that will be sent to your iPhone. From there, you will see the icons of the content you can view.

One thing you cannot see are the contents of any iCloud backups.

How to access ICloud so I can manage it’s contents.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.