Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way I can recover permanently deleted videos

For some reason all my videos that I had recently in my gallery all deleted. I looked in the recently deleted album of the videos were in there but it wasn't. So I assume that it got permanently deleted, so is there anyway for me to recover those videos that got deleted?

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on May 13, 2019 2:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2019 3:25 AM

Are you regularly backing up your iPhone with iCloud backups or iTunes backups on a computer?

If you still have a backup of the iPhone from the time before you deleted the videos, you can recover photos and videos by restoring the iPhone from the backup. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

But you first have to make a current backup, so you can revert to the current situation after restoring the iPhone from an older backup and saving the recovered. videos elsewhere, or your current data and documents will be lost.

However, an iCloud backup will only include the videos, if you have not been using iCloud Photos. If iCloud Photos has been enabled, your photos and videos are not included in the backup, and there is no way to recover them from iCloud or your backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2019 3:25 AM in response to _AT

Are you regularly backing up your iPhone with iCloud backups or iTunes backups on a computer?

If you still have a backup of the iPhone from the time before you deleted the videos, you can recover photos and videos by restoring the iPhone from the backup. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

But you first have to make a current backup, so you can revert to the current situation after restoring the iPhone from an older backup and saving the recovered. videos elsewhere, or your current data and documents will be lost.

However, an iCloud backup will only include the videos, if you have not been using iCloud Photos. If iCloud Photos has been enabled, your photos and videos are not included in the backup, and there is no way to recover them from iCloud or your backup.

Is there a way I can recover permanently deleted videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.