Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DEBITED MONEY BY MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

hello

tommorrow i complain to apple support that my lots of money debited by my account

and also today same thing will be happend and i lost my 915 INR

so what can apple do for this

i want my all refund as fast as

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 14, 2019 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2019 5:43 AM

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2019 5:43 AM in response to JAY_PARSANIA

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

May 14, 2019 2:43 AM in response to JAY_PARSANIA

The first thing that you need to do is verify with the bank that this debit was actually processed by the bank. If your bank verifies that no money is missing, this is a scam.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.5; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.3;  HomePods, audioOS 12.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

DEBITED MONEY BY MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.