Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

voicemail problems

I have no voice mails on my phone, but my message keeps saying it is full.

I have cleared it and I have turned my phone off 3 times. Last week this happened

and if I turned off the phone it seemed to work. I am an ATT customer.

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on May 14, 2019 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2019 12:52 PM

The message that says it is full is referring to AT&T's message server, not the phone. Normally they stay in sync, but not always. Contact AT&T (611 from your phone) and they can help you clear out the AT&T message server. You can also try calling the server (dial your own number from your phone), enter your voicemail passcode, and follow the voice prompts to listen to and delete your messages.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2019 12:52 PM in response to sweetpea19

The message that says it is full is referring to AT&T's message server, not the phone. Normally they stay in sync, but not always. Contact AT&T (611 from your phone) and they can help you clear out the AT&T message server. You can also try calling the server (dial your own number from your phone), enter your voicemail passcode, and follow the voice prompts to listen to and delete your messages.

voicemail problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.