Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"We've determined that your purchase doesn't meet the conditions for a refund"

We've determined that your purchase doesn't meet the conditions for a refund.

why?

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 14, 2019 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2019 7:23 AM

Interestingly, if you read the terms for various countries that "all purchases are final" statement is missing in many of them. Yes, they do have some weasel-out phrase about ensuring abuse isn't perpetrated but I have stopped making flat statements about "all purchases are final" unless I know somebody is in a country where that applies. We rarely can tell where people are located unless they tell us.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2019 7:23 AM in response to ckuan

Interestingly, if you read the terms for various countries that "all purchases are final" statement is missing in many of them. Yes, they do have some weasel-out phrase about ensuring abuse isn't perpetrated but I have stopped making flat statements about "all purchases are final" unless I know somebody is in a country where that applies. We rarely can tell where people are located unless they tell us.

"We've determined that your purchase doesn't meet the conditions for a refund"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.