Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't locate all my music

When I go into my iTunes Library and look at my connected iPhone and over to the area where it tells you how much space everything is taking up, it is telling me that I have 591 songs taking up space but when I go into my library, it only shows 56 of them. Same on my phone. Where are these songs!?

iPhone 6

Posted on May 15, 2019 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 6:41 AM

With something like Songs selected in the main library make sure the View > All Music is selected. This would then show anything that might currently be hidden because it is in the cloud. Alternatively there may be a discrepancy with your device counting all audio files across a number of different media kinds while iTunes is only showing music.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2019 6:41 AM in response to Ard12887

With something like Songs selected in the main library make sure the View > All Music is selected. This would then show anything that might currently be hidden because it is in the cloud. Alternatively there may be a discrepancy with your device counting all audio files across a number of different media kinds while iTunes is only showing music.

tt2

Can't locate all my music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.