Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 plus call issue

When people call me, i cant hear them and they cant here me. My camera is sluggish, and the camera will not take videos, even in apps such as snapchat. I can get these functions to work for about an hour if i force restart the phone. Any ideas?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2019 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 7:42 AM

Try resetting to factory settings and test some items (probably for a day or two) before restoring your data. If you are still having problems after that then you'll probably want to make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device evaluated. If the phone works great after the factory reset, try restoring the data. If the problem returns then you know you have an issue with one or more apps or a problem with the OS. At that point it's probably best to go back to factory settings and manually load each app back onto your device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2019 7:42 AM in response to noah3546

Try resetting to factory settings and test some items (probably for a day or two) before restoring your data. If you are still having problems after that then you'll probably want to make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device evaluated. If the phone works great after the factory reset, try restoring the data. If the problem returns then you know you have an issue with one or more apps or a problem with the OS. At that point it's probably best to go back to factory settings and manually load each app back onto your device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Iphone 7 plus call issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.