Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App downloads

When I try to down load an App it asked my info, then gives me the check mark and says I’m good and starts the circle spin then goes to the Get icon and never downloads. Could you tell me what maybe wrong!

Thanks!

Posted on May 16, 2019 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 1:17 PM

Try force closing the App Store, and then try to download again.

I assume that you are running iOS 12 or higher and if so, slowly swipe up about halfway on the screen and then let go to reveal the app switcher. Swipe to the right until you find the App Store app and then swipe up on the app preview window to force it to quit. Then launch the App Store app and try to download an app again.

If that fails, go to Settings>WiFi and turn WiFi off for about 10 or 15 seconds. Turn WiFi on again and then try downloading an app again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2019 1:17 PM in response to VictoriaMoore

Try force closing the App Store, and then try to download again.

I assume that you are running iOS 12 or higher and if so, slowly swipe up about halfway on the screen and then let go to reveal the app switcher. Swipe to the right until you find the App Store app and then swipe up on the app preview window to force it to quit. Then launch the App Store app and try to download an app again.

If that fails, go to Settings>WiFi and turn WiFi off for about 10 or 15 seconds. Turn WiFi on again and then try downloading an app again.

App downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.