Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad.

I don’t listen to music on my iPad what you guys charge me every month $9.99 for music that I don’t listen to so I don’t know what’s going on I just want to know why you charge me for something that I don’t use thank you .

Posted on May 17, 2019 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2019 7:30 PM

We are just users on this forum, so we are not charging you anything.

If you are paying for Apple Music and you want to cancel your subscription this link will tell you how to do so: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you are unable to do what is spelled out in the link, use the Contact Support button at the top of this page and reach out to iTunes Support for assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2019 7:30 PM in response to CJCV

We are just users on this forum, so we are not charging you anything.

If you are paying for Apple Music and you want to cancel your subscription this link will tell you how to do so: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you are unable to do what is spelled out in the link, use the Contact Support button at the top of this page and reach out to iTunes Support for assistance.

iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.