Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t make an Apple ID account

I keep trying to make a new apple account because I forgot my old password and it will take 3 days to get it but it will not allow me to make an account. It keeps saying I’ve made too many attempts.

Posted on May 18, 2019 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 2:30 PM

You might want to wait 3 days as all prior purchases are tied to the ID that purchased them.

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2019 2:30 PM in response to laquilundra

You might want to wait 3 days as all prior purchases are tied to the ID that purchased them.

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

I can’t make an Apple ID account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.