Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

blank pop up screen when attempting to download on apple music?

For a while, when I try to download songs from apple music, my itunes accuses me of not being "logged in" to my apple music despite the fact that I never log out. Whatever. I just tried to download a song on apple music and for the first time, a blank white screen pops up and a orange, circled exclamation point appears in the top right corner claiming that my download was blocked. I went into my account through itunes and logged in again but it is still happening. Despite the fact that the blank pop up screen is extremely helpful, can anyone help me solve this problem?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 19, 2019 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2019 2:17 PM

Found the answer on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AppleMusic/comments/brp2s2/itunes_pop_up_prevents_adding_music_to_library/

Basically it's a popup to accept new Terms & Conditions. Try adding something to Library on your phone and accept the T&A there. Then restart iTunes and it should work.

3 replies

blank pop up screen when attempting to download on apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.