Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable cookies in Safari 12.1.1

There used to be a setting in Safari preferences to manage cookies. I'm using Safari 12.1.1 and this option is no longer there. I can't access several websites because of this and can't seem to enable cookies. Can anyone help? Using a MacPro High Sierra 10.13.6. Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on May 20, 2019 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2019 12:12 AM

I had the same problem. Here's what I did. Notice that I'm not saying this fixed it - it could have been the wind changed direction - but I was able to proceed. I followed the advice provided above but I also found the website in my list presented under Manage Website Data and removed it. When I tried to access it again it established a new cookie and I was able to proceed.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2019 12:12 AM in response to gsomom

I had the same problem. Here's what I did. Notice that I'm not saying this fixed it - it could have been the wind changed direction - but I was able to proceed. I followed the advice provided above but I also found the website in my list presented under Manage Website Data and removed it. When I tried to access it again it established a new cookie and I was able to proceed.

How to enable cookies in Safari 12.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.