Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR screen

I recently purchased an iPhone XR and now I am noticing a bright white spot on my screen. I haven’t broken or cracked my phone and it’s never had anything replaced. What could be the bright spot?! And is it covered under apples 1 year warranty?!

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on May 21, 2019 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2019 9:09 AM

Hi there kimberlie17,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing an unexpected issue with your new iPhone XR display. I understand how that could cause some concern and I’ll be happy to help with this.

First, I would remove any case or screen protector you may have on your iPhone and see if that helps. If not, try restarting your iPhone and see if the bright remains throughout the entire process. If it does, your iPhone will likely need to be looked at by an authorized technician, and you’ll want to reach out to Apple Support using the following link. They can provide you further support on this:

Contact Apple Support

Best wishes.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2019 9:09 AM in response to kimberlie17

Hi there kimberlie17,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing an unexpected issue with your new iPhone XR display. I understand how that could cause some concern and I’ll be happy to help with this.

First, I would remove any case or screen protector you may have on your iPhone and see if that helps. If not, try restarting your iPhone and see if the bright remains throughout the entire process. If it does, your iPhone will likely need to be looked at by an authorized technician, and you’ll want to reach out to Apple Support using the following link. They can provide you further support on this:

Contact Apple Support

Best wishes.

iPhone XR screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.