Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud payment taken early.

My payment is due on 5/28 yet they are trying to take the payment today.

i,On 05/28/2019 you are scheduled to be charged $0.99 for your 50GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information.Please update your payment information as soon as possible. If we cannot successfully charge your account, it will be downgraded to the free 5 GB plan and your service may be affected.Follow the instructions below to update your billing information:

1.Go to Settings and tap iCloud.

2.Tap your name.

3.Tap Payment and follow the prompts.

You can also update your billing information on a Mac or PC.The iCloud Team iCloud is a service provided by Apple.

Apple ID  |  iCloud Support  |  Terms and Conditions  | Privacy Policy 

Copyright © 2019 Apple Inc.1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, United States.All rights reserved.

[Personal Information Removed by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on May 21, 2019 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2019 9:32 PM

It seems to me they are just checking in advance your payment is valid instead of leaving it until when it is actually due. If they do that and discover your payment won't work then they delete your content without warning which will make you very unhappy. Now you have some advance notice during which you can resolve the payment issue.

iTunes [Store] Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions --> https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2019 9:32 PM in response to lmancini1112

It seems to me they are just checking in advance your payment is valid instead of leaving it until when it is actually due. If they do that and discover your payment won't work then they delete your content without warning which will make you very unhappy. Now you have some advance notice during which you can resolve the payment issue.

iTunes [Store] Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions --> https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

iCloud payment taken early.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.