Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes: No Deleted Folder and how to undo an edit in Notes

Hello, there is no "Deleted Notes" when I tap the <Folders at the top left of screen.

How do I undo an edit? I tried to change the font on my note and while doing so the note disappeared and its no longer there. It was a long note.

Can I fix/retrive/something?

Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on May 22, 2019 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2019 6:54 AM

In Notes, Recently Deleted folder appears only if you have deleted one or more notes (you can try that writing a test note, then deleting it).

As far as "undo an edit" is concerned, to my knowledge that feature doesn't exixt.

When I have an important or very long note, I use to copy & paste it into a new note, than save it (and edit the saved version).

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2019 6:54 AM in response to VRC19

In Notes, Recently Deleted folder appears only if you have deleted one or more notes (you can try that writing a test note, then deleting it).

As far as "undo an edit" is concerned, to my knowledge that feature doesn't exixt.

When I have an important or very long note, I use to copy & paste it into a new note, than save it (and edit the saved version).

Regards

Giulio

Notes: No Deleted Folder and how to undo an edit in Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.