Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes charges

Hi, I've noticed today that i have been charged £9.99 for itunes services, after checking my bank statement I have found £4.99 charged in Nov18, £4.99 in Jan 19, £9.99 in Mar 19, £9.99 in Apr 19 & the one that I found today £9.99 in May 19.

I have not used an IPhone since October last year and even then I did not have Itune Music subscribed on it, the only charges I expect are 0.79p monthly for photo storage. Please explain.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 22, 2019 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2019 11:57 PM

We are fellow users as you know, nobody on here will know what you have or haven't subscribed to (and there isn't an 'Itune Music subscription').

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2019 11:57 PM in response to ITB57

We are fellow users as you know, nobody on here will know what you have or haven't subscribed to (and there isn't an 'Itune Music subscription').

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

Itunes charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.