Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 8 plus was stolen and was removed from my account after few months.

someone stole my iPhone 8 plus with the IMEI 352982090598601. later i put it in the lost mode and i did get an alert once but i couldn't retrieve it. later i kept checking iCloud it did show up in my account but after few months it is not even appearing. did someone hack it and remove it from my account? what kind of security does apple provide. APPLE FAKES all promises. and i did not get an intimation about the removal of the iPhone from my account!!!!!!!!!!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on May 22, 2019 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2019 10:44 PM

apple can't track their buyers products after sale it's against the law for them to do so in most countries in the world

your option are

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Podpora

report the theft to the police in your country and to the carrier you use in many countries that will result in the IMEI being blocked by all carriers in the country

this

is a user helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing

apple here just fellow users

if you wish to complain about apple not tracking your equipment then you should use their feedback channel

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2019 10:44 PM in response to RanjithDevaraj

apple can't track their buyers products after sale it's against the law for them to do so in most countries in the world

your option are

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Podpora

report the theft to the police in your country and to the carrier you use in many countries that will result in the IMEI being blocked by all carriers in the country

this

is a user helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing

apple here just fellow users

if you wish to complain about apple not tracking your equipment then you should use their feedback channel

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

May 22, 2019 10:51 PM in response to RanjithDevaraj

Protecting Apple ID and Password is the responsibility of every individual.

https://www.apple.com/in/legal/privacy/en-ww/

Erase your device. To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device, and you won't be able to find it using Find My iPhone. After you erase a device, you can't track it. If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201472

Iphone 8 plus was stolen and was removed from my account after few months.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.