Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant add a payment method

can someone tell me why i cant add my card to the payment method? I already put the right information, but it still cant and says “contact itunes support to finish this transaction” :(

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 23, 2019 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 11:14 AM

You should contact Apple Care in Indonesia and ask to speak to someone in their iTunes billing department. You can reach them at the following phone number: 0800-1-027753.

You can also try using a different bank card if you have one, or use an iTunes Gift Card instead to apply funds onto your account. Not all banks are accepted as payment funding sources is my understand.

There may also be an issue with your account, but their billing department should be able to add some light to this and help you figure out how to solve it.

Good luck my friend!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2019 11:14 AM in response to dwitama

You should contact Apple Care in Indonesia and ask to speak to someone in their iTunes billing department. You can reach them at the following phone number: 0800-1-027753.

You can also try using a different bank card if you have one, or use an iTunes Gift Card instead to apply funds onto your account. Not all banks are accepted as payment funding sources is my understand.

There may also be an issue with your account, but their billing department should be able to add some light to this and help you figure out how to solve it.

Good luck my friend!

I cant add a payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.