Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you make a fresh playlist free of Apple Music or cloud content and burn that?

Ever since I have been on the Apple Music 3 month Trail , I cannot burn music that belongs to me (Nothing has been burned 7 times). When i burn I get a Cd with some random playlist that i did not want. If i cancel Apple Music will I get my ability back as it has been for many years.

Bernie

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 23, 2019 10:42 AM

2 replies

May 23, 2019 12:26 PM in response to grangergipps

the right click worked on a owned playlist of songs. In making a play list of free of cloud or apple music from a previously burned disc and renaming it . It did not recognize the songs and it did not burn using the conventional method infact it created Lynard skinnard and the Printed a cover sheet-of Linda Rondstat. So I'm sticking with rigt click. and the cover sheet came out ok with the print.

Can you make a fresh playlist free of Apple Music or cloud content and burn that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.