Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use Google app in car while paired to bluetooth, but without changing audio input to bluetooth?

My car has Bluetooth, and I use this mostly for phone calls, though occasionally for music. So my phone is always paired, and automatically connects to my car when it starts. If I am in the car with it running, and I open the google app, it automatically stops the music and connects to Bluetooth. I've tried messing with the app settings, among other things but no luck. This only recently started happening in the last few months. Anyone have any advice?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 24, 2019 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2019 6:42 AM

Google is not Apple product. Contact the app developer here.

On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. Open the App Store. Make sure that you're signed in with the Apple ID that you purchased or downloaded the app with.
  2. Search for the app, then tap it. ...
  3. Swipe up to find the Ratings & Reviews section, then tap App Support.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT207959

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2019 6:42 AM in response to rsmclaurin

Google is not Apple product. Contact the app developer here.

On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. Open the App Store. Make sure that you're signed in with the Apple ID that you purchased or downloaded the app with.
  2. Search for the app, then tap it. ...
  3. Swipe up to find the Ratings & Reviews section, then tap App Support.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT207959

How to use Google app in car while paired to bluetooth, but without changing audio input to bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.