Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Phone number doesn't show in Send & Receive > Messages Setting

I cannot activate my iMessages because my phone number doesn't show up in the Settings at Messages Setting > Send & Receive.

Only my email available as choices, there's no phone number shown up.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 26, 2019 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2019 7:20 AM

Watch this GIF to know how to add the Phone Number

Set up your phone number

On your iPhone:

1. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. You might need to wait a moment for it to activate.
  2. Tap Send & Receive. If you see “Use your Apple ID for iMessage,” tap it and sign in with the same Apple ID that you use on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch.

3. In the "You can receive iMessages" section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.
  4. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected in the "You can be reached at" section.

On your other devices, you can now turn on the phone number that you just set up:

If you use this feature and share your Apple ID with someone, you can't prevent them from seeing your conversations. Instead of using the same Apple ID as someone else, set up Family Sharing.

Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple ...

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201349

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2019 7:20 AM in response to dhanialrizky

Watch this GIF to know how to add the Phone Number

Set up your phone number

On your iPhone:

1. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. You might need to wait a moment for it to activate.
  2. Tap Send & Receive. If you see “Use your Apple ID for iMessage,” tap it and sign in with the same Apple ID that you use on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch.

3. In the "You can receive iMessages" section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.
  4. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected in the "You can be reached at" section.

On your other devices, you can now turn on the phone number that you just set up:

If you use this feature and share your Apple ID with someone, you can't prevent them from seeing your conversations. Instead of using the same Apple ID as someone else, set up Family Sharing.

Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple ...

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201349

My Phone number doesn't show in Send & Receive > Messages Setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.