Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to print out some text messages (messaging app). What is the best way to do this?

I'm pretty frustrated that I cannot print out selected thread of text messages to use in a contract matter. Is there a way?

what kind of text do you mean??

iPhone 7

Posted on May 27, 2019 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2019 10:01 AM

There is no native way to print out text messages from the Messages app. You would need to either take screenshots, or get a 3rd party program for the computer to extract the messages and print from the computer. There are programs that work in Windows or Mac OS, TouchCopy is one that works with Windows. There is a free or paid version, depending on how much you wish to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2019 10:01 AM in response to Hart22

There is no native way to print out text messages from the Messages app. You would need to either take screenshots, or get a 3rd party program for the computer to extract the messages and print from the computer. There are programs that work in Windows or Mac OS, TouchCopy is one that works with Windows. There is a free or paid version, depending on how much you wish to do.

I need to print out some text messages (messaging app). What is the best way to do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.