Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How it can be possible?

I’m in a huge stress. Downloaded an app, I needed this thing to use it just for one time. So app offered me to use a free trial for three days. I used this option earlier with other apps and everything was OK, but not in this case. After choosing free trial option App Store just wrote off money FOR ONE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION from my credit card. This is call “ FREE TRIAL” now?... I don’t know what to do, it’s a simple cheating and stealing of money. Apple support doesn’t work. I feel a strong need to solve this ridiculous mistake.

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on May 27, 2019 4:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2019 4:06 PM

You can request a refund on certain App Store or iTunes Store purchases within 90 days of the purchase date through your purchase history. Limitations apply. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. If your problem is with a recurring charge, you can cancel your subscription.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204084

Hope this helps. 

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2019 4:06 PM in response to KatyaGres

You can request a refund on certain App Store or iTunes Store purchases within 90 days of the purchase date through your purchase history. Limitations apply. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. If your problem is with a recurring charge, you can cancel your subscription.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204084

Hope this helps. 

May 27, 2019 4:22 PM in response to KatyaGres

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

If necessary, contact iTunes Support for assistance. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

How it can be possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.