Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reactivate my apple ID?

Help!

A couple of months ago I wanted to delete my Apple ID, so I tried to go through the process of deletion. I got a message saying I still had some money left from a gift card in my account, so I couldn't delete it. I then disabled my account. A few days ago I remembered a picture on that Apple account that I wanted, so I tried to sign in. I got the message "You do not have an Apple ID" or something of that sort. I was worried that my account HAD actually been deleted and not disabled, so I tried signing up again with the email address associated with that account. It wouldn't let me, promptly informing me that I already had an Apple ID with that email address. Can I still call Apple and get them to reactivate my account, or is it really deleted? Thanks so much for taking the time to read and reply to this!

iPod Touch (6th Gen)

Posted on May 27, 2019 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2019 8:43 PM

See if this helps for reactivation. See how near the end of the article.

Apple ID - How to deactivate your Apple ID account

3 replies

How do I reactivate my apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.