Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recording multitrack with M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro

Hello! I just bought M-Audo's M-Track 2x2 Vocal Studio Pro and I have tried to record two tracks simultaneously but although I think I have set it up correctly and activated recording on both tracks, designated different sound outputs to each track - 1 (M-Track 2x2) and 2 (M-Track 2x2) - I only get sound in on the first, which is the mike, but nothing from the guitar. (Well, the mike picks up the guitar, which I guess it is impossible to avoid since it is acoustic, but...)

I tried to plug in another microphone into the intsrument input, but neither that one worked.

It records on the both tracks, but it is only sound on one of them.

Scratching my head here to see what I might have overlooked, but...

In case it helps, here are two screenshots of the setup... (The reason why it shows green on the second track, is probably only some feedback hum...)

Posted on May 28, 2019 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2019 10:41 AM

Thought I could just as well delete this one, but I see no such options, but anyway; it was one of those stupid errors we make now and then. The mic I had for the guitar was one which only works with iOS and I had forgotten about that, so I bought a decent cable and connected the guitar to the device et voilá! it worked as advertised :D

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2019 10:41 AM in response to Wilfred Hildonen

Thought I could just as well delete this one, but I see no such options, but anyway; it was one of those stupid errors we make now and then. The mic I had for the guitar was one which only works with iOS and I had forgotten about that, so I bought a decent cable and connected the guitar to the device et voilá! it worked as advertised :D

Recording multitrack with M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.