Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much will it cost to replace a stolen iPhone if I have AppleCare?

how much will it cost to replace if I have apple care?

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on May 28, 2019 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2019 1:32 PM

If you did buy Apple Care with Loss and Theft coverage, and the stolen iPhone is the XR in your tag line, the deductible for it is $229 in the U.S. Prices vary by country.

See here (scroll down to the service fees and deductibles section): AppleCare+ for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8, and more - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2019 1:32 PM in response to taylorniester

If you did buy Apple Care with Loss and Theft coverage, and the stolen iPhone is the XR in your tag line, the deductible for it is $229 in the U.S. Prices vary by country.

See here (scroll down to the service fees and deductibles section): AppleCare+ for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8, and more - Official Apple Support

May 28, 2019 1:26 PM in response to taylorniester

AppleCare does not cover theft or loss unless you explicitly purchased AppleCare with Theft and Loss protection.

Did you?

If not, it will cost the full retail price of a new phone. Contact your homeowners or renters insurance carrier. A portion of that might be covered.

If you did purchase that coverage, you can submit a claim here: https://support.apple.com/iphone/theft-loss-claims

How much will it cost to replace a stolen iPhone if I have AppleCare?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.