Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ahmet3454

bu cihazım istanbul akasya avm deki app teknik servise görürdüm henüz bir yılı garanti süresi doldurmadı ses açma kısma tuşu arızalı telefonumun

arızasını giderilmesini istedim ancak onarılamıyormuş donanım hatası olduğu halde değişimde yapılmıyor arka şarj camında çatlak var görsel hata

ancak arka camın çatlak olmadı donanım sorununu tetiklemez ve app birde benden ücret istedi değişim için app deki çalışan personellerinizin iyi niyetli olmalarından dolayı sustum ve telefonumu app bıraktım kesinlikle bu şekilde almayacam ve sabrımda kalmadı yakında app gidip o telefonu param parça yapacam ve değişim yapacağız deselerde artık benim için hiçbir anlamı olmayacak değişiminide istemeyip o telefonun donanım arızası olduğu halde sorunumu çözmüyor app peki app için müşterisini madur ede biliyor sa bende kendi paramla aldığım Telefonumu parçalamaktan zerrece üzülmem bir kaç gün sonra app ziyaret edeceğim yaklaşık iphone 4 modelinden bu güne iphone kullanan ve şu an içinde iphone 7 ve 6s ve 5s ve 6 ve tableti dahil aile içinde kullanmaktayım benim sorunumu app çözmedi ben yakında gelip sorunu çözecem

Posted on May 30, 2019 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 12:16 PM

Hi Ahmet3454,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

Similar questions

2 replies

May 30, 2019 7:48 PM in response to chris_g1

I used to see the app in Istanbul Acacia AVM technical service.

malfunction, but can not be repaired hardware error even though the change is not done in the rear charge glass there is a visual error

but the rear window did not crack the hardware problem and the app asked me to charge for the change of staff in the app for the good intentions of the staff and the phone I've stopped because I've left my app in this way and I'm not in my patience soon I will go to the phone and I'm going to change the money and I'm going to change my no matter what happens to the change of the phone hardware hardware failure, but the app does not solve my problem, but the app for the app does not know whether I know I'm sorry I'm going to visit the app a few days later I'm going to visit the app about iphone 4 model and currently I'm sorry I've been using it in the family including iphone 7 and 6s and 5s and 6 and the tablet didn't solve my problem app i will solve the problem soon

Ahmet3454

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.