Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem while entering password on my watch.

Can't unlock my watch as when i type my password it is not entering number 3. Can enter all other numbers except 3.

Also, while sliding to power off, the watch does not turn off. Instead the logo slides becomes light and the watch is still on.

How can i resolve this?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on May 30, 2019 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 3:32 AM

Try a forced reset on the watch. Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the side button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch reboot. If that doesn’t fix the problem your display and touch screen might be defective, Contact Support to arrange getting it checked by Apple Service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2019 3:32 AM in response to shipra132

Try a forced reset on the watch. Press and hold both the Digital Crown and the side button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch reboot. If that doesn’t fix the problem your display and touch screen might be defective, Contact Support to arrange getting it checked by Apple Service.

Problem while entering password on my watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.