Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't install iTunes on second account

New Windows 10 PC. Installed iTunes on my account and all is good. But iTunes does not appear on my wife's account. Not good. If I try to install iTunes on her account I get this message: "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. iTunes may not run correctly after the installation. Do you want to continue?" We have separate iTunes accounts and everything worked well on the old PC. How can I get her Win 10 account to see iTunes to use her iTunes? Help is appreciated!

Posted on May 30, 2019 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 11:23 AM

Take out the version from the Microsoft Store, reinstall using the traditional iTunes64Setup.exe download. See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates for further advice if required. Links to the most recent builds are now at the bottom of the page.

See also Authorization vs. association - Apple Community. Managing content for two different Apple IDs from one computer may cause you problems.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2019 11:23 AM in response to eddail

Take out the version from the Microsoft Store, reinstall using the traditional iTunes64Setup.exe download. See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates for further advice if required. Links to the most recent builds are now at the bottom of the page.

See also Authorization vs. association - Apple Community. Managing content for two different Apple IDs from one computer may cause you problems.

tt2

Can't install iTunes on second account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.