Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud has ruined my itunes libary

A few years ago I made the disastrous decision to activate my itunes into the cloud. I want to just get my library back to the way it was. The biggest issue is that itunes has replaced many of my favourite songs with garbage songs - live versions instead of the original studio recording I had. Alternate B artists have replaced my original artists. How can I restore my original library? I believe all the songs are still there. The other thing is I purchased ipads and iphones with big memory to store the songs on my devices because I travel outside of cell phone data access points. I would download my whole library in the past, and now I have to download selected songs, playlists etc. I want my whole library on my iphone and ipads which it used to do.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 30, 2019 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 10:49 PM

How can I restore my original library?

Restore the backup you created before you enabled Apple Music as suggested by Apple.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204930

1 reply

icloud has ruined my itunes libary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.