Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my mucis on my phone keep disappearing

My Apple Music that I have downloaded on my phone just keeps disappearing like every other month...

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 31, 2019 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 7:16 AM

Hello, Isabel3639.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that downloaded songs are not staying downloaded on your iPhone for offline use. I'm happy to provide a few resources to help.

Go to Settings > Music, to see if Optimize Storage is enabled. If this feature is on, you may need to make adjustments. For more information about these settings, check out this article: Listen to music and more in the Music app - Apple Support

If this setting was not enabled, please reply back to the community with the following details:

-Is iOS up-to-date? To check, go to Settings > General > About.

-Is iCloud Music Library enabled?

-Do you use your Apple Music membership on other devices? If so, does the same behavior occur?

We look forward to hearing back from you. Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2019 7:16 AM in response to Isabel3639

Hello, Isabel3639.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that downloaded songs are not staying downloaded on your iPhone for offline use. I'm happy to provide a few resources to help.

Go to Settings > Music, to see if Optimize Storage is enabled. If this feature is on, you may need to make adjustments. For more information about these settings, check out this article: Listen to music and more in the Music app - Apple Support

If this setting was not enabled, please reply back to the community with the following details:

-Is iOS up-to-date? To check, go to Settings > General > About.

-Is iCloud Music Library enabled?

-Do you use your Apple Music membership on other devices? If so, does the same behavior occur?

We look forward to hearing back from you. Take care.

Why does my mucis on my phone keep disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.