Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disabled phone

My family memeber phone is disabled because of her younger sister kept changing my passcode and she wouldnt know niether will her younger sibling remembers. She Cannot have her phone locked bc she has important info on her phone

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 2:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 2:07 AM

That's bad.

If you have a backup created before that passcode was changed, restore from that backup.

or

try to guess the new passcode, because the only steps to regain access to that device are provided in this support guide (Erase and set i up as new):

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2019 2:07 AM in response to Jasleen_kaur123

That's bad.

If you have a backup created before that passcode was changed, restore from that backup.

or

try to guess the new passcode, because the only steps to regain access to that device are provided in this support guide (Erase and set i up as new):

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

disabled phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.