Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS update 12.3.1

I originally downloaded iTunes from the Apple website and all updates til this one has been really easy. Now when I click to update to this version it directs me to Windows store where it wants me to get iTunes from them. I dont need nor want two iTunes. But even on Apples website to get the update it only directs me to the Windows store. Why cant I get the update without having to get a new iTunes from the Windows store?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 8:00 AM

There should be a link to other versions from which you can get access to the traditional installer. Apple Software Update in your start menu should also work. Or use one of these direct links:

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2019 8:00 AM in response to stephaniem723

There should be a link to other versions from which you can get access to the traditional installer. Apple Software Update in your start menu should also work. Or use one of these direct links:

tt2

iOS update 12.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.