Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes taking money from bank account

Over the last few month i have been charged on my visa account different amount ranging from £2.29 - 13.96. this month alone has been 5 different payments for nothing i have purchased.

I have went through all the steps to look at subscriptions, i have no, I do not even have a subscription button in my iTunes and app store account.

There is also no subscriptions in my family sharing account too.

I have no idea why this is happening and how to get it to stop or get my money back as i have no made these purchases.

I have removed the card from iTunes and app store account but i would like to recover the money iTunes has taken from my account this month and to stop it happening again.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 2, 2019 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2019 1:47 AM

You've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you had linked to the card, not just the Subscriptions section ? If yo have, and if they don't show and aren't : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support, contact the card issuer

1 reply

iTunes taking money from bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.