Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I being charged twice. On iCloud storage . I only have one phone . This is the third month.. I didn’t complain at first cuz it was only .99 cents .. but he keeps happening., thank you ,.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 2, 2019 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 2:14 AM

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

All purchased items and subscription fees will be listed in the purchase history for your Apple ID account. If you have or had other Apple IDs, then check those separately.

Verify that you are not paying for someone else unknowingly. Does anyone else have your card details? You may have to file a dispute with your financial institution, if you conclude that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2019 2:14 AM in response to Autism6218

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

All purchased items and subscription fees will be listed in the purchase history for your Apple ID account. If you have or had other Apple IDs, then check those separately.

Verify that you are not paying for someone else unknowingly. Does anyone else have your card details? You may have to file a dispute with your financial institution, if you conclude that.

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.