Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing music library

I don't have the option to select my entire music library to my new iPhone. Only this items I've purchased are syncing

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 8:09 AM

Hello verita51,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're unable to sync your entire music collection in iTunes to your iPhone, however you can sync purchased music. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Do you subscribe to either iTunes Match or Apple Music? If so, you can use iCloud Music Library to sync your music across devices:

Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you don't subscribe to either Apple Music or iTunes Match, see if you can manually sync additional music to your iPhone following these steps:

Sync iTunes content on Mac with your devices - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2019 8:09 AM in response to verita51

Hello verita51,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're unable to sync your entire music collection in iTunes to your iPhone, however you can sync purchased music. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Do you subscribe to either iTunes Match or Apple Music? If so, you can use iCloud Music Library to sync your music across devices:

Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you don't subscribe to either Apple Music or iTunes Match, see if you can manually sync additional music to your iPhone following these steps:

Sync iTunes content on Mac with your devices - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

syncing music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.