Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro constantly loses WiFi internet connection

I lose my internet WiFi connection constantly and have to reboot my MacBook Pro to get internet connection back. Works fine then in maybe a minute or maybe 10 minutes later will lose again. My iPhone is on same WiFi and does not have this problem. Problem started about 3 weeks ago.

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 7:02 PM

If you Option click the WiFi icon on the menu bar, there should be a troubleshooting option available. Your WiFi signal & noise can also been seen when Option clicking the WiFi icon. The signal is typically somewhere between -40 to -60dB and the noise around -90dB.

Here is the Apple WiFi troubleshooting article.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2019 7:02 PM in response to marsar11

If you Option click the WiFi icon on the menu bar, there should be a troubleshooting option available. Your WiFi signal & noise can also been seen when Option clicking the WiFi icon. The signal is typically somewhere between -40 to -60dB and the noise around -90dB.

Here is the Apple WiFi troubleshooting article.

MacBook Pro constantly loses WiFi internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.