Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“ Settings icon “ doesn’ t opened and shows : type your personalized phrase. what is this ?...try to set up wi if network , without any luck .....

Frustrated for trying to set up WiFi and Bluetooth settings!!!!

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 3:21 PM

Greetings, ChGalindo!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are unable to open the Settings app to set up Wi-Fi on your iPad. For the issue with the Settings app, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Settings app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and see if you are able to open the Settings properly.

Let me know the results and have a terrific day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2019 3:21 PM in response to ChGalindo

Greetings, ChGalindo!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are unable to open the Settings app to set up Wi-Fi on your iPad. For the issue with the Settings app, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the Settings app. Once it’s closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and see if you are able to open the Settings properly.

Let me know the results and have a terrific day!

“ Settings icon “ doesn’ t opened and shows : type your personalized phrase. what is this ?...try to set up wi if network , without any luck .....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.